Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hog's Breath Cafe




Cheeseburger In Paradise

Hog's Breath cafe is a classic Australian restaurant. There are a total of 24 of them scattered all around the east especially at Gold Coast, the coastal region. I had a chance to try out their dishes at Gold Coast, close by to Surfers Paradise. Eating these food where it originates made it more authentic and exciting for me to taste.

I shared the cheeseburger and prime rib equally with my other half. This cheeseburger is massive in size but totally worth the buy as it only cost 12.95AUD. I don't know how to describe this dish further because it taste just like the usual cheeseburger, but bigger, better, juicier, with even, even, even MORE tender beef patty. We asked for an additional egg topping to be stacked in between the patties of the burger. That was the best decision I made that night. *grins* All is good except that I have to take the beetroot out of the burger because I have always hated beetroot. Nonetheless, its an impressive dish you have to try.






Calamari Prime Rib

I think the price of 26.95AUD for this prime rib is worth every dime. I guess I get what I paid for.. The meat was done perfectly right and the calamari was just..... exquisite!! I only felt slightly, JUST NEGLIGIBLY... cheated because the cheeseburger tasted so much better and it costs more than half cheaper than the prime rib. But well.. both dishes taste heavenly so I shan't complain. Oh dang I love this junkie place so much!

Though I have never tried their franchised outlets in Singapore, I think they should have some acceptable level of standards. Outlets in Singapore include Vivo City, Toa Payoh and Victoria Street.





Hog's Breath Cafe
3 Cavill Avenue
Surfers Paradise
QLD 4217

Tel: (07)-5527-5554

Mon to Sun: 11.30am-2.30pm
Mon to Sun: 5pm-9pm



Hog's Breath Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers but this article is in fact a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.


    Also visit my web-site :: увидеть это

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...